- This event has passed.
June 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
We know how hard it can be to succeed as a small business.
Learn more about cloud based accounting, and how Xero software and it’s ecosystem of app partners like Hubdoc can help to save you time and money.
The ATO’s Single Touch Payroll compliance regulation is compulsory for all employers from 1 July 2019. Are you ready? Find out more about what these changes mean to your payroll reporting, what you need to do and what solutions are available to easily submit your STP reports to the ATO. Gain an understanding of the steps you need to take to make your business is compliant and ways to make your business admin tasks easier.
- Cloud accounting and it’s advantages
- A practical guide to Xero
- Hubdoc –all your financial documents in one place
- Single Touch Payroll
Are you ready for the ATOs Single Touch Payroll compliance regulation?
Its compulsory for all employers from 1 July 2019 and you need to be prepared for these changes to
your payroll reporting.
We will get you STP ready!
- Hear how STP affects your business and what you need to do to be prepared
- Learn what STP solutions are available to support your journey and easily submit STP reports to the ATO
- An understanding of the steps you need to take the ensure your business is compliant
- Ways in which your business admin tasks such as paying staff can be made much easier
Richie Hayes – Xero Senior Account Manager
Kerry Bowden – Account Manager Xero
Soonah Walkom – Astute Administration Services
WEDNESDAY 12TH June
6 pm NSW time
To secure your seat register here, or contact Kerry on:
02 6672 4044 or at email@example.com
10 Wollumbin Street,
Murwillumbah NSW 2484